THE STRIVING FORWARD
Kaiser-Amm TGA-Planung 4.0 is one of the most modern specialist planning offices for technical building equipment in Germany. Our implementation background enables us to master new planning challenges with experience and vision. Our 15 employees at the Forchheim and Seukendorf locations have been managing properties worth € 40,000,000.00 worth of investments in the electrical and heating/ventilation/sanitary sectors for more than four decades.
Memberships and Functions::
- chairman of the system committee „Active Assisted Living“ (DKE / K801) of the DKE German Commission for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in DIN and VDE (publisher of the VDE standards)
- Member of the standards committee for Building Information Modeling NA 005-01-39-02-AK Data exchange, requirements, formats of the German Institute for Standardization e.V. (DIN), Berlin
- Nationwide responsible for the introduction of Building Information Modeling of the Zentralverband der Deutschen Elektro- und Informationstechnischen Handwerke (ZVEH), Frankfurt
- Member of the Examination Commission and task manager for the assessment of suitability of publicly appointed and sworn experts in the Free State of Bavaria
- publicly appointed and sworn expert by the Chamber of Crafts for Upper Franconia for the electrical engineering trade, specialist area electrical installation, focus on integrated buildings
- Specialist planner for building automation (MSR, Dial)
- BNI®, Business Network International, Region Mainfranken, Area Director East
- KNX Professionals Germany e.V., Frankfurt/Main, Germany
In the past, the following honorary activities (some of them for many years) were performed:
- In the past, the following honorary activities (some of them for many years) were performed:
- Member of various public procurement committees
- Member of City Council and District Council
- honorary chairman of the KJR Forchheim in the BJR, KdöR (with transferred municipal tasks, §§ 11, 12 and 14 KJHG, Art. 17 BayKJHG)
- Deputy local representative of the Federal Agency for Technical Relief in the local association Forchheim
Elektro Kaiser" is founded by the parents of today's owner Peter Kaiser with a focus on electrical engineering and building services engineering.
Entrepreneurial further development into Kaiser Elektroplanung, focusing on telephone, communication, news and data systems.
Revolution of classical electrical installation - bus systems, above all the European Installation Bus (EIB), today called Konnex (KNX). Training and experience in Smart Homes and Smart Buildings, which went far beyond the previous requirements of e.g. KNX.
Conversion of the crafts business into a planning office for technically demanding projects, which are planned realistically and continuously in 3D and thus minimize cost and technical risks for the investor.
Merger of Kaiser Elektroplanung 4.0 in Forchheim and the planning office Helmut Amm founded in 1987 in Seukendorf to form Kaiser-Amm TGA-Planung 4.0 (Kaiser-Amm GmbH). Established as a full service provider in the field of building services engineering with specialist planning for electrical engineering and heating/ventilation/sanitary.
Know-how, hardware and software systems as well as many years of practical experience in the demanding technology sector enable Kaiser-Amm TGA-Planung 4.0 to professionally prepare the entire planning for technical building equipment, including complete tender documents, even for high-tech applications.