RESEARCH PROJECT INKA
According to the "Statistics of severely disabled people" of the Federal Statistical Office 2009, 16,791 people with paraplegia live in Germany. Since the end of 2018, Kaiser-Amm TGA-Planung 4.0 has been working on a very special project as a research institution: Working hand in hand with our project partners, we are developing "INKA", an integrated digital concept for connecting AAL-Components for the care of people with paraplegia.
WHAT IS ACTIVE ASSISTED LIVING?
Active Assisted Living comprises methods, concepts, (electronic) systems, products and services that support the everyday life of older and disadvantaged people in an unobtrusive and situational way. (Source: Wikipedia)
Software development at a glance
- complete integration of most market requirements
- uncomplicated compilation yes according to current requirements
- Independence from the component manufacturers to be used
Research period: End 2018 - mid 2020
Goal: Determination of the inventory to record marketable assistance solutions, design of the technical integration to a scalable technical control system, doors, heating, TV and lighting should be operated independently and intuitively.
Project partner: University of Heidelberg, Wilhelm Löhe Hoschule Fürth
Market entry: Immediately after completion (atlas, software)
In the building:
- "Manual" or "product overview" as help in the dialogue between client, architect and specialist planner during implementation
- Identification of possible applications, costs and requirements
- Maximum added value demonstrated by the combination of different products
- Possible subsidies through different carriers can make selection easier
- Digital networking and the exchange of information should in future combine isolated isolated solutions into a powerful and effective overall system
- Cost and effort reduction in the building through standardisation as a "modular system"
In the nursing staff::
- Decreasing costs, reduction of manpower and simplification of care in clinics and homes